SPRING DINNER EVENT (for people only)
- Date: SATURDAY, May 20, 2017
- Social hour: 5 pm, Dinner: 6 pm, Program/auction/prizes: 7 pm
- Location: River City Extreme, 3875 School Blvd, Monticello
- Silent auction, prizes and raffles with sit-down dinner
- For more information: 763-684-1234
- 2016’s event raised over $10,000
I am Lisa Cooper, married to Jim for 22 years, we have 2 boys Robert 26 and Dakotah 19. We have lived in Buffalo for 20 years and lived in Hanover for 7 years prior. The reason I joined the board… Crossroads has a very special place in our family. We adopted our little dog 3 years ago and my youngest son completed his Eagle Project with building a dog agility course. My boys have graduated from high school so now I have time to help my community and when I was invited to join the board I accepted.
I hope to help Crossroads find forever homes for animals in need. I believe that rescue animals are special and deserve love I am ready to roll up my sleeves and help with whatever needs to be completed. I have experience with fundraising, administrative items and I have experience with other nonprofit boards. I believe my experience can help the board.