Your financial contribution, large or small, is always greatly needed and appreciated by the animals!
Crossroads Animal Shelter is a non-profit organization with a 501(c)(3) status making your contributions tax deductible.
We have several ways you can donate to Crossroads.
1. MAIL your Donation to: Crossroads Animal Shelter, 2800 10th St., SE, Buffalo, MN 55313
2. To make a donation via PayPal click below:
- Click on “Click here for a list of pets at this shelter”.
- Now click on any of our animal’s names.
- Lastly click on “Sponsor me. Make a donation”
4. Click on GIVE MN.ORG logo.
6. Click on AmazonSmile.org logo.
7. IN-KIND GIVING. Items needed for our animals and building.
- Cat & Dog Toys, large rubber Kong dog toys
- Large Nylabones
- Tidy Cat Kitty Litter
- Postage stamps
- Dry erase markers
- Bounty Paper Towels, Ziploc sandwich & freezer bags
- Liquid Tide HE, Pine Sol and Bleach
- Cascade Dishwasher soap-powder
- Cotton balls, Q-tips
- Liquid hand soap, Kleenex, Windex
- Clorox Wipes, Dawn liquid dish soap
- Minute Rice, plain lowfat vanilla yogurt
- Blankets, towels, dog/cat beds (not foam)
8. VOLUNTEER YOUR TIME. Click here for a Volunteer Application